Tuesday, May 19, 2015

eComm Final Blog

e9 Final Project 


In animation, I was the team member that made the product or the prototype to see what it would end up looking like. In the end I was feeling pretty good on how it turned out. Originally, I expected it to look very horrible but, it wasn't half bad! At first, being a team was a little tricky since none of us had really worked together in our class this year. But learning each other's skills in animation made each rotation that much easier.


Second, for my group our next rotation was going to be graphic and web design. Greyson was doing a good job as the leader at first but soon enough we all stepped up and had to take the role as the leader every now and then. In the graphic and web rotation I mainly worked on the coupon and the ad everyday. In graphic design m group worked really well together and got along.

Finally, in the third rotation, video my group really worked well together. At the beginning we had a rough start on the story board of our commercial, but as a team we were able to pull our skills together and make one great company.





1 comment: