Friday, December 18, 2015

Logo and design process

Step 1 
This year we re-did our logos from last year. Last year I had a boring light bulb and this year I had intentions to make something different. So I tried to get something across with my initials and I knew I could figure something out related to them, so I tried using cursive. At first I had a bunch of ideas but I wasn't to sure which one to pick. So I ended up picking some of my favorites. Next after sketching was going to the computer to make it.

Step 2
After sketching my logo I went off to the computer to make it. I made cursive letters and put them together in different ways and in different colors trying to make different styles of it. Later we critiqued them and well no one really liked it and I'm thinking well this is school and we are just trying to have fun right? So I decided to just keep it but just in case I decided to make another one in case if it's not approved. 
Step 3
After making our logo we went to execute. Next we would take our logo and put it on a business card and completely fulfilling the assignment at task and officially making our company and using our logo.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment