Thursday, September 18, 2014

Two sixshot sequences


Hi my name is Drew, and this is my groups six shot sequence. From this project I learned that it doesn't take only one or two tries to get a shot right, It takes two or three at the minimum and maybe five at the maximum. I also learned that it is mostly important that you have the right camera angle so that you don't have part of the person being recorded cut out of the clip. For my next project I will apply my skills that I have obtained from this project to my next one. Such as proper camera angles, and communicate and work as a team. Collaboration is to work with one another and or cooperate with others in a group. This applied to my group's project because we had to work as a team to get the project done. If we hadn't of worked well together then we wouldn't have completed the project in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment