Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Chase scene

Hi my name is Drew this is a quick chase scene video that my group and I did. I learned in this project that sometimes it takes a while to shoot, edit, and completely finish a video this long. Also Im learning some more shortcut keys that are really useful. To my next project I will apply group leadership such as when my group get off task the help keep them focused on what we need to finish, and that we can mess around later. Collaboration was different in this project because we had to make sure that the scenes connected one to another and that there was no jumping and obvious skips. I could improve collaboration in my next project by not having just one person doing each thing such as only having one person help with the camera, but to have everyone help with the angles and making sure the video turns out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment