Thursday, October 9, 2014

Interview

Hi my name is Drew Leavitt, and this is my video over my Ecomm interview. We incorporated the six shot sequence as well as the 180 angle rule. In the video I was asked six questions of my choice to answer all about Ecomm. The first question was how are you liking Ecomm so far? Also more questions similar to that. In this project collaboration was very important. For telling our camera man what shot we want and at what angle. Also making sure the interviewer knows the question to ask the interviewee. I learned a lot of new things in this class, including almost every shortcut key that has been taught to us. I also learned how to use blogger and how useful it can be. I also made some new friends in the class, and learned what everyone is good at in the class, such as someone being really good at editing, but not that great of a filmer. At the end of the video strand I learned lots of new things, that collaboration is important, shortcut keys can save lots of time and are very useful, and last that video was very fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment